Type of visa

Tourist Visa

A temporary visitor visa to Schengen Countries is granted to passengers who are travelling for short-term stay for the purpose of tourism or business medical check-up and medical treatment.

Business Visa

A business multiple-entry visa granted to applicants travelling to Schengen Countries for business purposes such as business talks, contract signing, after-sales service for machinery or other import/export.

Transit Visa

A transit visa is granted to applicants who are travelling to the 3rd country through Schengen zone. Transit visa can be with a single or double entry, where each entry cannot exceed 15 days.

In order to apply for a Schengen visa you will need to go through a few steps

Step 1

Check if you are required to obtain a visa to Schengen or whether your nationality falls into one of the Who Needs and Who Doesn’t Need a Schengen Visa to Travel to Europe?

Step 3

Please check whether you have at least two empty pages in your passport and it is valid for at least 6 months from the date of exiting Schengen.

Step 5

Submit all the documents to our office at Kuala Lumpur, so we can process your visa through the selected European Embassy.

Step 2

The European Embassy accepts applications from Malaysia passport holders or foreigners who are holding a long-term residence in Malaysia (Dependent Pass, Student Pass, Employment Pass, Work Permit and Long-Term Visit Pass).

Short-term residents, tourists and temporary visitors have to apply for a visa in European Consulate or Embassy of their home countries.

Step 4

Once everything has been checked and you qualify for the previous 3 steps, please continue with the application process as described below.

Please choose the required visa type: